Video Editing & Post-Production Services:
£280 per full day or £50 p/h.
Alternatively up to 2min video: £280 or up to 5min: £350 (Price is relative to amount of footage given and quality (advanced motion graphics and VFX not included)
- Basic motion graphics
- Color correction and color grading
- A single sound track
Camera Operator with HD Camera Kit
£270 per half day; £350 per full day
- Professional camera operator with a zoom and prime lens.
- HD camera Kit with tripod
- Zoom H5 portable recorder, Boya PVM1000 Mic
(Concerts, conferences, exhibitions, lectures, product launches & award shows): £180 per 3h event- extra hour £50 p/h
Photographer + digital camera and tripod
- 15 edited pictures
- Raw files
- Photos sent via Email
- Watermark logo if requested
- (Doesn’t include studio photo shoot)
Additional Sound Operator with Audio Mixer Kit
£350 per full day
How Does it Work?
*Half-day rate: 4h after which becomes full day rate: 10h maximum.
*prices quoted exclude travel expenses and VAT
The following policies will apply for both our team and client:
-All team members will be provided with face masks and encourage to keep their hands clean before and after finishing the shooting.
-All equipment will be sanitized before and after filming.
– Social distancing will be maintain during filming, except at such times when is unavoidable, for example: micing up or removing a lapel mic, in which case, both client and crew member will use face mask. Mic will be sanitized in front of the client.
– The shooting will only go ahead if both client and crew members have not shown any signs of infection, persistent cough or high temperature.
We will continue to review and enhance this policy as situation changes. Please contact us if you have any questions.